Subject: id3 year?

id3 year?

From: Vincent Kargatis <lartis_at_ath.forthnet.gr>
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2002 19:21:00 +0200

My hankering for ID3 year (%iy) in WPS-config is growing (it would add a lot
as far as listening context info goes). I know the mantra 'show me the
code', but I'm no C coder (which is why I tried to help by organizing the
feature requests instead). So just wondering, since it seems relatively
minor as far as features go, if any developers are feeling especially nice,
whether they could dash that off sometime. :)

The request link is:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=607769&group_id=44306&atid=
439121

Genre is the other obvious missing ID3v1 info, though I can already get that
from my folder organization. Maybe others want it too, though.

Sheepishly begging,
--
Vincent Kargatis
np: Wilco - "Ashes of American Flags"  (Yankee Hotel Foxtrot Demos)