Subject: Finally...recording!

Finally...recording!

From: Linus Nielsen Feltzing <linus_at_haxx.se>
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2002 17:56:06 +0100

OK guys!

I have committed a first shot at recording for Rockbox. It is supposed
to work, but I have only tested it with the microphone, as that is all
that works on my recorder (Line In is my serial debug port).

Go to Menu->Recording and try it out.

In this first version, it will create a file called RECORD.MP3 in the
root of your hard disk. This will be overwritten when you record
something new.

I want input on this, but not feature requests. I want to know if it
works, nothing else.

Please try to record from all sources, Mic, Line-In and S/PDIF.

Be aware! This may very well trash your hard disk! BACKUP YOUR HARD DISK
  FIRST!

Happy recording!

/Linus