Subject: Re: Recording woes (in detail)

Re: Recording woes (in detail)

From: Paul van der Heu <pvdh_at_xs4all.nl>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 02:27:18 +0100

Tried with the 23:40 build.. results are slightly different.
Recording a 18 minute segment still results in a shorter file, but
this time there is no skip from (I assume) the first full buffer to
whatever there is left in the buffer when I quit. It appears just the
first buffer is written.. the rest is gone..

And everytime I delete the RECORD.MP3 file from windows and try
another recording I get the *PANIC* Updating reserved FAT entry 0
after which there is a 0byte file left after restarting the archos.
Recording after that works again, but with the first mentioned
problem...

BTW, am I supposed to get only 32KHz recordings, even when I set 44.1
or 48 KHz ??