Subject: tiny little feature request

tiny little feature request

From: Chris Houghten <chris_at_houghten.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 10:59:59 -0500

Hey guys. Awesome work.
I use my jbr mostly in the car and usually after dark and I would like to be
able to press one key to light up the backlight to see what a song name or
artist is without affecting the music or display in any way. The archos
firmware did this with the on button. Right now I press the volume up and
volume down buttons, but occasionally I hit the left or right button by
accident. I think the on button is easier to hit by feel as the left, rigt,
down, and up buttons are hard to tell apart just by feel. Maybe I'm just
being picky.. I don't know.. I figured I would post here and see what other
ppl think about it.

Chris