Subject: Re: silent playing.

Re: silent playing.

From: Vincent Kargatis <lartis_at_ath.forthnet.gr>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 12:06:45 +0200

If the developers wan/want to put in potentially useful diagnostics for
this silent-playing bug (or perhaps they already exist) in the debug
section, I'd be glad to upload the appropriate build and pass on the
debug output during the period of silence. I'm pretty sure it wouldn't
be difficult to replicate the error. Not sure if that's of use, but let
me know.
--
Vincent Kargatis
np: Bill Frisell - "Outlaws"  (Bill Frisell with Dave Holla..)