Subject: Archos 20 recorder HELP NEEDED

Archos 20 recorder HELP NEEDED

From: Manfred Bedwall <bedwall_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 01:54:52 -0800 (PST)

Hi there,

I bought my recorder for analog recordings through a
external mic in mono.

I have big problems o make extreme recordings, up to
10 hours. The whole Archos recorder just chrasches,
and everything goes black after a while (a few hours),
and itīs not depending on the power, or memory, for
what I can see.
How to record in mono, for less memory use??

I tryed to make kontact with Archos, but they donīt
seem to care.

SOMEBODY HELP ME!!!

Manfred