Subject: Re: color question

Re: color question

From: Chris Holt <amiga2k_at_cox.net>
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2002 16:56:39 -0500

Having owned both, my experience was that the blue one is older and had a
slightly older series drive, (Hitachi DK23CA) and the black one is newer
(higher serial number) and had a newer series drive. (Hitachi DK23DA)
Another minor difference is that the blue had greener backlight and the
black model had a more amber tint.

This may not be the case for all, but I strongly suspect the black is a
newer production run.

Chris