Subject: Re: Bleeding edge crash?

Re: Bleeding edge crash?

From: lee donaghy <lee295012_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 23:29:37 +0000 (GMT)

 --- JJTye_at_aol.com wrote: > Dear Rockbox Developers

> Ive downloaded the latest build but my Jukebox
> crashes when Recording is
> selected?
did you download the very latest build.
http://rockbox.haxx.se/auto/build-recorder/ajbrec.ajz
worked fine for me

>And is anyone going to implement some form
> of Playlist building
> into the Rockbox firmware since it is a real pain
> having to go to the Archos
> firmware just to record or build a playlist. Plus
> will it be possible to
> imput ID3 Tags for recording like the Archos
> firmware?

recording is still work in progress, i'm sure
playlists and id3 tags will be added once the basics
are in place

> Would MP3Pro ever be supported or Ogg Vobis, or even
> Wave for recording and
> playback (Im NOT interested in WMA :-) )
>
> JTCP

http://rockbox.haxx.se/docs/faq.html read questions
18, 19 and 20

=====