Subject: Quality stereo recording

Quality stereo recording

From: Chris Holt <amiga2k_at_cox.net>
Date: Sun, 1 Dec 2002 14:56:11 -0500

The microphone questions pop up now and then here, and I ran across this
page a while back.
http://toddh.net/music/njb/

This would be for people who want to use an Archos or Nomad to do quality
recording of live music.

The reviewers preferred setup (Trial #3) runs about $160 US, but considering
the quality he claims to get in recordings, I beleive this to be a bargain.
If anyone here is using a similar setup, I'd like to hear opinions on it.

Anyway, it's worth a look if you are interested in doing live music
recordings or want high quality vocal recordings in stereo.

Chris