Subject: Record *.wav

Record *.wav

From: Paul van der Heu <pvdh_at_xs4all.nl>
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2002 05:38:51 +0100

There was a feature request to allow recording uncompressed audio
which was rejected and closed with reference to the FAQ.

I recall some of you who know stated that uncompressed recording
should be possible. Am I to understand now that it is not? If so it's
not a big deal, but I would love to be able to record uncompressed
audio with RockBox for obvious reasons..

The fact I cannot play it on RockBox is not important to me..

PW