Subject: Re: petition against DMCA

Re: petition against DMCA

From: Psyco Dedman <psyco_at_psyco.yi.org>
Date: Tue, 03 Dec 2002 04:29:38 -0800

Well i hope you're wrong about that... heh
i don't think it is, i think i've signed petitions hosted by the same place
before without getting spam related to any of it that i can tell... but who
knows... if you're right then i'm sorry to whoever's added their address to
it, but, again, i don't think it is... *shrug*