Subject: Re: Please test the new ATA code

Re: Please test the new ATA code

From: BoD <BoD_at_JRAF.org>
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2002 13:46:51 +0100

I disabled it and then used it several times (thus rebooted several times)
and it happened anyway!

BoD

"Björn Stenberg" <bjorn_at_haxx.se> a écrit dans le message de news:
20021204105851.GJ18364_at_linux3.contactor.se...
BoD wrote:
> I had a lot of crashes (I hear the disk turns off, with the high pitch
sound
> fishhhh), red light stays on and nothing happens, I have to reboot to make
> it work again.
> This happened after pressing next while listening to a track, or when it
> goes next in the playlist by itself
> It happened with option "Disk Poweroff" ON or OFF.

This should not happen with poweroff disabled. When you disable it, reboot
before testing. (Disabling poweroff when the disk has already shut down does
not work.)

--
Björn