Subject: Recording timer / Re: sleep timer

Recording timer / Re: sleep timer

From: Martin Borus <martin_at_borus.de>
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2002 16:39:54 +0100

rockbox_at_cool.haxx.se schrieb am 04.12.02 13:17:18:

> This is normal, but also a bug. The sleep timer shouldn't hang, that is
> my fault.
>
> /Linus

Hi Linus,

While talking of timers: How difficult would it be to get a simply on/off
timer for the recording to work? I'm asking because on December 15th
a new comedy/talk network on the BBC starts via Astra Satellite and from
that day I'll be recording a lot of shows while at work.

Of course I could just record the whole day and cut the pieces I want, but
if I understand it correctly, the Archos will not recharge during a recording
while Rockbox is installed so this will only work for a maximum of ten hours.

Martin
Die Kommunikationszentrale ist da! Nie wieder E-Mail-Chaos! Verwalten
Sie alle Ihre E-Mail Adressen unter: http://freemail.web.de/features/?mc=021123