Subject: Re: Bleeding Edge Disk poweroff crash with Hitachi_DK23CA_20

Re: Bleeding Edge Disk poweroff crash with Hitachi_DK23CA_20

From: BoD <BoD_at_JRAF.org>
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2002 11:55:01 +0100

OK I made new tests :) Even plugged in, I have these problems, so I think
it's not related at all...
It seems that if I press next several times "fast" in a row (ie. while the
drive is still working, the red light is blinking) there are no problems.
Now if I press next, then wait a second or two, then press next again,
that's where the disk will halt (not everytime but too often).

I'll test with an older build to be sure this behaviour is related to the
new code and not a hardware problem with my unit (I hope not!!:( )

BoD

asn8b6$hvc$1_at_main.gmane.org...