Subject: 606126 fixed or not fixed ? that is the question....

606126 fixed or not fixed ? that is the question....

From: Clastru <maclaustre_at_wanadoo.fr>
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2002 15:25:22 +0100

Hi, I don't know if I post at the right place (if no, sorry...)
I've a Jukebox 6000 with the rockbox 1.4 firmware. This afternoon, it has
freeze on resume, like described in this bug :
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&group_id=44306&atid=439
118&aid=606126
And after, my JB stayed freezed after all reboots. The only one solution was
to delete archos.mod from my JB root directory (like described in the 606126
report). Are u sure this bug has been fixed ?