Subject: Re: Archos plans to ship Rockbox with Jukebox Studio

Re: Archos plans to ship Rockbox with Jukebox Studio

From: Eric Linenberg <elinenbe_at_umich.edu>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 11:29:07 -0500

On another note, it seems the Archos developers are taking some hints
from the rockbox guys. If you look at the layout and menu of the
ONDIO, you will notice much rockbox influence. Check out the manual
at: http://www.archos.com/download/manuals/EN/EN_Ondio%20manual%20v1.1.pdf
head on over to page 19 and look at the second picture, can anyone say
recorder quick menus?

-eric