Subject: Re: Archos plans to ship Rockbox with Jukebox Studio

Re: Archos plans to ship Rockbox with Jukebox Studio

From: Larry W4CSC <w4csc_at_knology.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 17:58:01 -0500

They should pay you, Björn. I've sold several Archos players showing off my
Rockbox player to people looking over the many MP3 players and telling them
about your wonderful firmware upgrade. I've probably cost Apple Ipod several
thousand US dollars in sales...(c;

Like I say, Archos should pay you for promoting their products....me too!

Larry in SC USA