Subject: Re: Quick Entire Disk Random???

Re: Quick Entire Disk Random???

From: George Styles <george_at_ripnet.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 14 Dec 2002 11:16:09 -0000

So, how about this for a spec then:

When you turn on the Archos it looks in \rockbox for all .m3u files.

For each one it finds, it adds a new menu option to the top level menu with
the name of the m3u file.

When you select that option (whereever you are in the directory tree
browser) it will load that m3u file, and enable random?

Code Police - Would you accept this change into the CVS if I code it?

cheers

George