probs with this mailing-list

From: Marc Tricou <Marc.Tricou_at_xi-quadrat.de>
Date: Sat, 21 Dec 2002 16:46:29 +0100

Hi!

I'm a big fan of Rockbox and all your work guy. During all the time i have a
lot of questions, ideas or questions for which this mailing list is cool.
But since i get mails over mail every day i soon unsubscribe. So, for every
post i have to subscribe back, this lames a bit.

What would you think about an online forum, where guys can post directly und
where everytime you visit it can see all postings and all threads.

Another problem would be solved: In this mailing list, posts don't move
"to top" when someone answers. So discussions die quite fast and questions
probably will posted again and again.

With a forum like ezboard oder commulive or similar posts move to top with
answers, and one can easily see, which threads contain new posts. I would
appreciate such a forum. There's already one at funmp3players.com, but this
isn't dedicated for rockbox, main discussions can't be found there.

Would d'ya think?

Regards, Marc