Subject: Another question

Another question

From: Ednet <ednet_at_noos.fr>
Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2002 15:54:23 +0100

Hi,
I just wonder when we apply your (seems great) firmware, and we see for instance in the chart :
      Charges batteries 100% full :No (with yours) Yes (with Original firmware)

Does this means that you can't profit from both assets from each firmware, that if i choose your's i'll improve some features but will lost some others (like the battery charging for instance) that were working well with the original firmware?

Do you plan to work on the multimedia jukebox ?

Thanks very much for your answer.
Edouard
France