Subject: Re: Backlight on recorder dimming?

Re: Backlight on recorder dimming?

From: Andreas Stemmer <Andreas.Stemmer_at_web.de>
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2002 09:52:33 +0100

I had the same impression with my AJBR20: the backlight dims when the
harddisc spins up because there's not enough power provided. If you want to
program some dimming effects, you could use very fast on/off switching
(pulse width modulation) which works quite well with any led like the
backlight leds.

Andreas Stemmer

> >>I think the dimming is pretty cool, I just can't figure out why if
appears
> to get yellow and
> >>I can't quite figure out what determines whether it dims or just goes
off.