Subject: Re: > 32 GB?

Re: > 32 GB?

From: George Styles <george_at_ripnet.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2002 16:54:17 -0000

I think that WinNT/XP/2000 will only allow you to create a 32gig partition,
as M$ wants to encourage people to use NTFS for large drives.

I have read that Win98 allows you to create Fat32 partitions of any size of
available hdd

I had to use a special utility (i forget the name) to format my new 40gig
Archos drive as Fat32 on Win2000