Subject: RE: changing to original Firmware

RE: changing to original Firmware

From: Elliott, Tim <Tim.Elliott_at_ips-sendero.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2003 04:51:58 -0700

Delete any firmware from the Archos and it will load your "Built-in" version
of the firmware.
1.27d and 128 are the same though. I think they gave it different version
just so you could tell them apart. The way the Archos basically works upon
boot is to first check to see if there is firmware on the drive, and if so,
load it. If there is no firmware on the drive then it loads the built in
firmware.

The dot in the filename is to keep it hidden during directory listings.