Subject: New Bookmark Diff

New Bookmark Diff

Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2003 16:50:40 -0800

Here's what changed.
1. It now displays a bookmark menu when you select a bookmark file.
Use up and down to navigate.
2. It now allows deletion of individual bookmarks. It doesn't confirm
that you want to delete.
3. Playing an MP3 will now result in the creation of a single bookmark
file for that directory on the same level as the directory instead
of creating a bookmark for each MP3 played (way to cumbersome and
way to many files created).
4. You can access the bookmark menu from the auto-load screen.
5. Other minor fixes.
6. I moved the code that generates the bookmark file name (for autoload,
autocreate, and create bookmark) into it's own function so, if at
some point, the entire centralized/decentralized bookmarking issue
is resolved that's function that will need to be changed.

If you have any questions/comments/bugs (of which I'm sure there
are some), send me a mail at rockbox_dev at samuraipanda dot com.
Also see the issues/TBDs in bookmark.c.

Ben