Subject: RE: New Bookmark Diff

RE: New Bookmark Diff

Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2003 09:53:59 -0800

Nope, the a .bmark file will only be created in 2 circumstances.
1. When you manually create it via the "Create Bookmark" menu option.
2. If Autobookmarking is enabled.

Otherwise bookmarks will not be created. Now, one caveat at this point
is that the autobookmark settings have a default vale of autobookmark
and prompt to autoload. These can be changed in the playback menu
settings, but the user preference will be lost the next time the Rockbox
is powered off since I don't know which memory addresses I can use when
calling settings_save(). Help on that is appreciated.

Ben