Subject: A feature request

A feature request

From: Melih ÖZBEK <melih_at_tarim.gov.tr>
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 11:17:34 +0200

Hi all,

Last year, I upgraded ajbr to 40 gb, and fill it with MP3s. I think there
are more than 10000 Mp3 files now. But then I realized most of the time I
listen only a few of them. I think I am beating around the same 1000 MP3
songs. Is there a possibility to "log" the songs that rockbox currently
plays?

What I am saying is, there will be a .log file which keeps track of what
you've listened on AJBR. A file that contains simply the name of the mp3
file (perhaps including the path and when you played it). If you want to go
further, you can add a flag to differentiate if you listen that song till
the end, or skip to the next one before it is finished.

 I don't know if "opening a file then appending a string to it and closing
it" is a resource consuming task..

Regards,

Melih