Subject: Re: FM Recorder: Firmware doesn't work

Re: FM Recorder: Firmware doesn't work

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 21:21:31 +0100 (CET)

On Tue, 21 Jan 2003, Ludovic LANGE wrote:

> I can not tested it, but please apply this patch to the CVS and have
> another try.

I'm sorry, but I do not approve of this patch, however worthy its goals are.
I intend to do the changes, but "the right" way (manually).

It is not your fault really (since parts of the code already did this) but we
SHOULD do conditional checks in the code in the style

#ifdef HAVE_FEATURE

and *not*

#ifdef HAVE_RECORDER

etc, since it makes it less clutter and better suited for doing weird
simulator constructs and test stubs etc.