Subject: FM Recorder, Interesting notes

FM Recorder, Interesting notes

From: Justin Heiner <jheiner_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 9:37:31 -0700

So, I just got my new FM Recorder today in place of my normal recorder. A couple things I've noticed:
1. It charges when connected to USB via the USB cable (not very much of a charge, maybe 2v-4v, but it does)
2. For some reason, archos reboots the device to connect it to USB. Is there a reason for this?
3. It will power on the device automatically when you plug the USB cable in.
4. The OFF button is software controlled, not hardware controlled (which is a pain in the ass when it crashes)

Just a few of my notes...

-Justin