Subject: Charging Question

Charging Question

From: Owen Shiers <splat_at_firenet.uk.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 17:42:05 -0000

Hi, I've read the charging FAQ on the Rockbox site, but it does not consider
incredibly stupid people like me, and say whether the 'trickle charge' and
'deep discharge' option is available on the player, and if so where to find
it! I'm only currently getting about two hours play time from my jukebox,
and once the level goes below 40% it starts refusing to play tracks. It
could be the batteries (which I suspect have had over 200 chargings) but I'd
like some more advice! :)

thanks

Owen