Subject: Re: Some other infos ...

Re: Some other infos ...

From: Linus Nielsen Feltzing <linus_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 23:37:47 +0100

Fred wrote:
> Could you please make a special build for the FM Recorder that ignores
> battery level, waiting for a real solution ? I can't wait to use Rockbox on
> my Archos ;)

What makes you think that Rockbox cares about the levels? The unit
turning itself off is certainly not something intentional. Rockbox has
no code that attempts to turn off the device if the battery level goes
below a certain threshold.

So there is nothing we can do until we, I repeat, get our hands on some
schematics.

/Linus