Subject: Re: Some Ideas...

Re: Some Ideas...

From: Robert Hak <rhak_at_ramapo.edu>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 17:54:40 -0500 (EST)

Regarding the below. Im currently hacking sokoban to handle the levels
differently. Submit a feature request for this and I will tackle it after
2.0 is released.

/Adi

On Sat, 1 Feb 2003, e-potis wrote:

Also resume would be a great feature for sokoban so we won't need to scroll
past 50 levels to get where we left it or have to replay a level all way
from the beginning because we wanted to change a song.

| Robert E. Hak < http://phobos.ramapo.edu/~rhak > |

"The idea that Bill Gates has appeared like a knight in
 shining armour to lead all customers out of a mire of technological chaos
 neatly ignores the fact that it was he who, by peddling second-rate
 technology, led them into it in the first place."
        -Douglas Adams, author