Rockbox mail archiveSubject: RE: Latest Bookmarking Patch
From: Benjamin (mailinglists_at_samuraipanda.com)
1. I gotta find a better dos2unix tool :-). Anyway, I'll look into
2. Autobookmark is basically an automatically generated bookmark. As a
3. I'm not attached to how I get the buttons. I just found a sample
4. I'd use DEBUGF() if I could, but I haven't been able to compile the
Can you see any place else I might be doing a buffer overrun?
On Sat, 1 Feb 2003, Benjamin wrote:
Thanks for all your work on this feature. I do however have some remarks
* It still contains CRLF newlines all over.
* On several places in the code you have changed a section like:
with your new code that looks like this:
Evidently, you alter the flow and I'm not convinced that you should do
* I suggest you use button_get(true) instead of button_get_w_tmo() if
* The bookmark_debug_print() function should probably be replaced with
Otherwise I think it looks mighty fine!
-- Daniel Stenberg -- http://rockbox.haxx.se/ -- http://daniel.haxx.se/
Page was last modified "Jan 10 2012" The Rockbox Crew