Subject: Re: FM Recorder status web page

Re: FM Recorder status web page

From: Robert Hak <rhak_at_ramapo.edu>
Date: Tue, 04 Feb 2003 14:09:41 -0500 (EST)

Yup. About 30 seconds after you submit the patch ;)

On Tue, 4 Feb 2003 tp_at_diffenbach.org wrote:

Anbody have any guesses when these bugs might be fixed?

Quoting Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>:

> http://rockbox.haxx.se/docs/fmstatus.html
>
> Please let us know if there are more details and information regarding
> Rockbox on the FM Recorder we should mention on this page.
>
> --
> Daniel Stenberg -- http://rockbox.haxx.se/ -- http://daniel.haxx.se/

| Robert E. Hak < http://phobos.ramapo.edu/~rhak > |

"I have a theory of how to get a machine to do many of the things that go
 into this suitcase of consciousness. There will still be people who say
 yes, but you haven't gotten at the unified, central, solar spirit or magic
 of consciousness that explains all those other things. My answer is go back
 to the Middle Ages or stop bothering me, I'm busy."
        - Marvin Minsky, Professor of Electrical Engineering and
          Computer Science at MIT