Subject: Re: Re[2]: Some Ideas...

Re: Re[2]: Some Ideas...

From: Robert Hak <rhak_at_ramapo.edu>
Date: Tue, 04 Feb 2003 15:52:45 -0500 (EST)

I saw this too. It is fixed in the version on my machine. It will be
update post 2.0

/Adi

On Tue, 4 Feb 2003, e-potis wrote:

There's a tiny bug in sokoban with undo. The first move isn't counted by the
moves counter. It even turns negative if u undo after the first move.

I also encountered another problem after undo with a on screen clone of the
"man" figure that was unmovable, but I couldn't make it happen again.