Subject: (unknown charset) Re: Problems with 60GB Toshiba HD -- solved

(unknown charset) Re: Problems with 60GB Toshiba HD -- solved

From: (unknown charset) Owen Kalau <owenk_at_canuck.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2003 14:49:17 -0700

Aw, man. I wish I would have heard about this before I returned my
40gig Toshiba for a more expensive IBM...I guess this is the answer to the
problem I was having last month. The odd thing is that there are some
among us that are using the toshiba drives successfully...

Thanks, I may go for a toshiba when I upgrade next. ;)

Owen