Rockbox mail archiveSubject: New Bookmark Patch - 2003-02-07
New Bookmark Patch - 2003-02-07
From: Benjamin <mailinglists_at_samuraipanda.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2003 14:10:35 -0800
I have submitted a new bookmark patch to sourceforge at:
You can download a compiled version at:
This patch has the following changes:
01. When the USB is attached, the USB screen now appears when in a
02. Bookmarks now store the currently playing MP3 name. This shouldn't
break backwards compatibility with bookmarks created with the
2003-01-31 release. Release prior to that will not work, please
refer to the updatebookmarks.pl script included with the compiled
03. Bookmarks are now parsed with strtok_r() instead of the custom
04. Updated to the 2003-02-07 daily release code.
01. The bookmarks store system shuffle state. This is primarily
cases where the system is in shuffle when loading a bookmark
bookmark was created while not in shuffle mode. Going the other
can work correctly, but can also load the wrong index. I am
into this and may post a fix.
02. Please refer to the bookmarks.txt with the compiled version to
understand this implementation better.
As always, if you find any bugs or want to make any suggestions,
send me a not at rockbox_dev <at> samuraipanda <dot> com.
Received on 2003-02-07