Subject: Re[2]: New Sid Firmware : Latest Bookmark, fade and F2-F3 patch included !

Re[2]: New Sid Firmware : Latest Bookmark, fade and F2-F3 patch included !

From: Eric Linenberg <elinenbe_at_umich.edu>
Date: Sun, 9 Feb 2003 17:04:41 -0500

I was the one who did the fade patch. If you look at patch tracker you
can get the latest version which includes a menu option to enable or
disable it. (I don't know if Fred included it in his version) I can
easily make it configurable too. Maybe I will get to it tonight.

Right now it fades on pause/unpause/stop

But like winamp it could also fade when ff or rewind and skipping
forward or back tracks.

-eric