Subject: Re[2]: It works ;)

Re[2]: It works ;)

From: Uwe Freese <mail_at_uwe-freese.de>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 22:57:41 +0100

Hello Mike,

Mike Holden wrote on Wednesday, February 12, 2003, 9:31:20 PM:

MH> Did you try the patch I uploaded the other day? FM uses hardware charging,
MH> and we need to disable Rockbox from handling the charging. The

This is what I can do without problems (I have written the current
charging stuff). I'll change it in a few minutes.

MH> I also have a patch to sort out the battery percentage values which I will
MH> be posting shortly.

The percentage doesn't matter, because it is calculated out of the
voltage! Please do measure only (real_voltage, AN6 in debug screen)
pairs.
If I can see which battery scale factor the FM uses and getting the
voltage then works, all the battery calculations should work (because I
already have added a LiIon voltage courve that's uses for the FM).

Bye, Uwe.