Subject: Re: Cross compiling C++; malloc/free implementation?

Re: Cross compiling C++; malloc/free implementation?

From: Björn Stenberg <bjorn_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 10:59:00 +0100

rockbox_at_diffenbach.org wrote:
> My motivation is to find a better way of selecting music than traversing a
> file hierarchy.

This is in our plans too (see request #613544, "ID3 database"). It would be unfortunate if you developed this in a way that cannot be integrated with Rockbox.

> Speaking of what Rockbox wants, are Windows shortcuts (i.e., sym-links) of
> interest?

Windows shortcut support has been suggested (#672731) but I challenge anyone to write an elegant implementation. The .lnk file format is a mess, to put it mildly.

--
Björn