Subject: Re: FM Recorder questions

Re: FM Recorder questions

From: Robert Hak <rhak_at_ramapo.edu>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 20:07:48 -0500 (EST)

Matt... starting off by telling us that you read the FAQ is _always_ a
good start :)

I'll answer what I can.

> The FAQ says that the FM Recorder will probably not be supported by
> Rockbox, but some of the recent email suggests that it will be
> supported, and I would like to find out how feasible using rockbox on
> the FM Recorder will be, and what sort of support will be generated for
> this device.

Yes. Recently a few ppl have updated Rockbox code to try and support the
FM Recorder. Right now it's not 'supported' persay. As for feasibility,
that all depends on users/owners working on their FM units to make Rockbox
work. The core development team doesn't one an FM Recorder (we will
gladly accept donations though :) )

I'm going to stop here, because thats all that I cna help with. Sorry.

> Thanks for listening.

You're welcome.

> I read the FAQ, have done lots of reading and research on these products
> on the net, and I thought it best to post these questions to this
> mailing list.

I think I love you.

/Adi

| Robert E. Hak < http://phobos.ramapo.edu/~rhak > |

"Love anything and your heart will be wrung and possibly broken. If you want to
 make sure of keeping it intact you must give it to no one, not even an animal.
 Wrap it carefully round with hobbies and little luxuries; avoid all
 entanglements. Lock it up save in the casket or coffin of your selfishness.
 But in that casket -- safe, dark, motionless, airless -- it will change. It
 will not be broken; it will become unbreakable, impenetrable, irredeemable. To
 love is to be vulnerable."
        - C. S. Lewis