Subject: RE: It REALLY works ;)

RE: It REALLY works ;)

From: TP Diffenbach <rockbox_at_diffenbach.org>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 21:32:41 -0500

You can't get rid of the skipping without crossfading; you can't crossfade on the Archos as the MP3 is decoded by a hardware chip, of which there is only one per Archos.

The only way to prevent this is to record the entire CD as a single "track".

PS: You might find that something like CDex does a better job than Music Match at ripping.

--
Archos FM has a Rockbox!