Subject: BUSINESS PROPOSAL

BUSINESS PROPOSAL

From: IGBUNU GODWIN <g.godwin12345_at_caramail.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 23:44:07 -0800

GODWIN IGBUNU
g.godwin12345_at_caramail.com

Dear Sir,

With profound interest and in utmost confidence, I am
soliciting your immediate assistance or co-operation
as to enable us round up an opportunity within my
capability as a result of the death of one of our
contractor (Beneficiary).

I am igbunu godwin, Chief Auditor, Special Project
and Foreign Contract Regularization and Disbursement,
in the Office of the Auditor General of the Federation
of Federal Republic of Nigeria. We work in hand with
the Senate Committee on Foreign Contract Payment. Our
duty is to ensure that all contractors are paid
their contract sum in due time.

This first payment quarter, a total of 30 contractors
were short listed for payment and about 25 of them
have been paid remaining about 5 (Five), information
reaching this office indicates that one among the
remaining has been reported dead. His name is Mr.
Gerrand Schwartz from Sweden, he died in the last Air
France Concorde plane crash. Meanwhile he finished the
execution of his contract December 19th 1999. But
since his death, nobody has come forward to put a
claim to his contract fund which is about
US$7,500,000.00 Million (seven Million five hundred
thousand U.S Dollars) that is why I need your
immediate assistance to expedite the transfer of the
contract amount.

With my position as a Director in the Department of
Contract Regularisation and Disbursement, I will
regularize all the necessary documents and present
your company as the bona-fide beneficiary of this fund
in as much as you respond within 48 hours for
respect of this important message. Your unreserved
cooperation in this business is just what we require
for a successful and hitch - free transaction.
Necessary measures to ensure a risk - free and fool
proof transaction and confidentiality has been taken.

Kindly signify your interest by replying via my
personal e -mail address above. Upon receipt of your
positive reply we shall discuss on (1) Basic Program
for Operation (2) Financial Status as to ascertain
your capability. Upon completion of this transaction
I have decided to give you 30% of the total sum, 60%
of the fund which is our share will be used for
investment in any foreign country of our choice.
While 10% has been mapped out to take care
of any minor expenses incurred.
Take note that this project will last for only 10
working days.
I expect your response in time as
time is of great essence in this transaction.

God Bless and Kind Regards,
Godwin Igbunu.