Subject: Re: Playlist Exit Question

Re: Playlist Exit Question

From: Gary Richardi <gary_pr_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 11:34:36 -0800 (PST)

Yup. I do this all the time. When random play hits on a tune from
folder I want to hear more of, I just press ON and queue up some files
from the the "currently playing" folder. Random play for all files is
THE main reason I use Rockbox. This "queue from currently playing
folder" function comes in a close second.

--- Andrew Jamieson <andrew.jamieson_at_projectlab.net> wrote:
> menu -> File View -> Follow Playlist -> Yes
>
> Andrew Jamieson

=====
--- Gary ---
4 Way Street (West) - CSN&Y Tribute band ---> http://4waystreet.net