Subject: A bug in Fred's build of FM Rockbox

A bug in Fred's build of FM Rockbox

From: TP Diffenbach <tp_at_diffenbach.org>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 16:16:18 -0500

Fred's FM Rockbock build (Test-fm-13-02-2003.ajz) has a bug: if the Archos is left idle (but unpaused) for about 15 minutes, the screen ceases to update -- but still displays --, and the buttons fail to work (except for the hardware reset available through holding down the "Off" button for >= 5 seconds).

Interestingly, my "Idle Poweroff" setting is 15 minutes, so I'm guessing it's a bug in the shutdown code.