Subject: Please test new Recorder UI + sound sliders

Please test new Recorder UI + sound sliders

From: Joaquim Carvalho <jdc_at_x64.com>
Date: 17 Feb 2003 04:08:31 +0000

I compiled a version of rockbox with a simplified user interface
and a new Sound Sliders screen. I did it because I don't like the
current UI and was losing my hope that anyone else would do it.
I want to be able to control the archos without looking at the LCD
when I ride my bike to work every morning.
Please have a go and say if you like it.

http://www.x64.com/public/ajbrec.ajz

Global keys:

F1 = Sound Sliders
F2 = Menu
F3 = WPS (Browse when not playing)
On = Browse

Other keys:

Play/Pause = Play/Pause
Off = Stop
UP, Down = Up, Down
Right, Left = Enter menu/folder, Leave menu/folder
Play = Play (Play Folder should be implemented)

This is for test/discussion purposes only. It's a quick hack I did
this afternoon and it's not intended to be perfect.

Joaquim