Subject: Re: Building the uisimulator using cygwin gcc!

Re: Building the uisimulator using cygwin gcc!

From: Henrik Backe <backe_at_swipnet.se>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 09:35:18 +0100

"Daniel Stenberg" <daniel_at_haxx.se> wrote in message
> Why did you remove the #ifdef _MSC_VER stuff in uisimulator/win32/uisw32.h
> that Felix added just the other day? AFAIK, it is needed for the simulator
> build with MSVC...

Oooops, that was not my intention. I'll fix it when I get home tonight.

> > I'm also trying to get the X11 versions of the simulator to build under
> > cygwin.
>
> Sorry, I'm not really a cygwin person.

To bad, is there anyone else that has a clue?

Since the X11 version of the simulator is in much better shape than the
win32
version, it would be easier to maintain a complete development environment
for
windows if we get the X11 version working under cygwin.

.../Henrik