Subject: Re: comment on "mid-track resume"

Re: comment on "mid-track resume"

From: lee donaghy <lee295012_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 13:41:03 +0000 (GMT)

 --- Tim Brieaddy <tbrieaddy_at_triad.rr.com> wrote: > I
am interested in your product. Am I correct in
> assuming that the "mid-track resume" feature will
> allow my archos recorder to begin exactly where I
> left off on an mp3 file when I power down?
>
> I use the device to listen to audio books and need a
> way to pick up where i left off on each file,
> because each file can be up to 90 minutes long!
>
> You guys rock if you have worked this out!
>
> Thanks,
> Tim

as a fellow audiobook fan you may also want to check
out Benjamins excellent bookmarking patch.
it hasn't been intergrated into the rockbox tree yet
(why not?) but i haven't had a problem with it.

fetch it here http://www.samuraipanda.com/bookmarks-20030214.zip

=====
Lee donaghy
great yarmouth