Subject: Re: Recorder experimental new UI, Sound Sliders and largerTetrissource code

Re: Recorder experimental new UI, Sound Sliders and largerTetrissource code

From: Joaquim Carvalho <jdc_at_x64.com>
Date: 22 Feb 2003 14:30:32 +0000

On Sat, 2003-02-22 at 13:09, roland wrote:
> > What do you think of the sketch icons file attached?
> > Joaquim
> yes, they are "well known" - why not !?
> but - consequent question: what is with the remaining 4 functions. are there
> "common" symols/icons for that ?

These are just quick thought (see the attachment) I'm sure someone
can come up with better icons.

> tried if they could fit into "my" concept.
> http://rockbox.my-vserver.de/suggest/graph_sound+icons.png

I actually like your concept. I just think slider should be vertical
because of consistency with the WPS, or should we change the WPS so
that Up/Down change songs and Left/Right operate the volume?

Joaquim