Subject: AJB 20 Analog recording

AJB 20 Analog recording

From: Lasse <kallestad_at_chello.se>
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2003 16:32:03 +0100

Hi,

I am using AJB 20 and I am currently doing analog recording from vinyl. The problem I get is that nearly each recording attempt get some problems with one channel. The sound is somehow disappearing for a couple of seconds in one of the channels. It is not happening each time but almost and is really annoying. The recording is done using the original firmware.

I now wonder if anyone had the same problem as me?

An example can be heard at http://213.89.5.177:5555/error/error.mp3

Best regards

Lasse Bergström