Subject: Re: 8MB builds anyone?

Re: 8MB builds anyone?

From: roland <for_spam_at_gmx.de>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 21:59:30 +0100

hi daniel,
indeed that will cause lots of more interest for the 8mb mod -
but actually there are so less people who did it and I really don`t
think, that it is a problem to patch/compile the sources for someone
who is able to do the 8mb mod.
the effort to do the mod is so much bigger than actually building rockbox
for it, IMHO.

What about adding an option to the rockbox configure script as
a start for supporting 8MB Mod "officially" ?

regards
Roland